Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boredom

So I am kind of bored... I really want to jump start my book... I have so many ideas to fix it and change, and I REALLY need to type it up and finish it. In fact I have the ending in my head, and I just need to write it down. Since, however I am not actually at home this makes it all the more difficult. For some reason I dont think that I can revise it without typing it and since I am not using my home computer, I cant save it... UGH! Anyway, I am going to the Breaking Dawn party tomorrow night and am going on a vacation for about three weeks! Yikes... That means no computer, no writing (for the reasons above)! and little flute practice time. That is the part that sucks the most because I have to learn 4 peices by september 2nd... memorized. and I havent practiced in over a year... (****hyperventilate/panic attack!)

On happier note, volleyball tryouts as soon as I get back, the vacation itself will be amazing! I wont have to babysit at all! I dont mind it but 4 kids is a lot...

Wow I am rambling... Does anybody really care about this stuff?

Anyway, the main purpose of this blog is to apoligize for the lack of story that will be on here for the next few weeks (3-4)... I am going to post another part later today or tonight as a last hoorah.

BTW: Thank you Faith! lol

1 comment:

Faith said...

You're welcome! XD