Monday, March 9, 2009

A New Story

Hey there!



Just wanted to tell you guys to keep a look out for the beginning of my second works. Again, it has nothing to do with fantasy, and is a little blah, but tell me what you think. I am hoping to get some of the kinks worked out and have it up in the next couple of days...



By the way, I was trying to work on an essay for The Merchant of Venice but I got distracted by a super cool video maker that I had no idea my laptop had. Anyway, I made a little video clip to go with the story about Avadaria, but I havent quite figured out how to post it on my blog. I would like too...



Anyway, happy blogging and back to that essay. :p

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog the other day. I hope to read about your new story soon. I keep thinking of the one that you have posted here and I hope that some day you'll be able to work on it. We all get writer blocks.

Hope things are going well with school and home.