Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Back

Hey there! It certainly has been awhile... But I have been working hard! I am finally done with my sophomore year of high school!! Anyway, I hope that everyone is going to have a good summer. It has been almost a year since I first blogged...



So the story... uhmmm... Working progress doesn't quite fit the bill, but I suppose I could call it that for now. Lol. In fact I have about 80 pages (standard Word documents) of the one that I last introduced, but I still have aways. I am hoping to get a lot done this summer as well as train for volleyball... (probably not going to happen)... and maybe work a little more on the one about Avadaria. The funny thing about the two stories is that one is fantasy and the other is more about life, but they are super similar. I just don't know what to do with them...



Hey thanks for the people that have stuck it out with me! I love that you read the little bits that I throw on here. Another part of the one that I last posted about (anyone have any ideas on what to call that one?) is coming probably in a couple of days.



Love,



Aspiring Author



P.S. I am so glad its SUMMER!!!



P.P.S. Oh and I think I mention a little video that I had made to go along with the Avadaria story awhile ago, and I am so excited because I think I figured out how to post it! So that is coming soon too!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Wow, it has been a while. I didn't realise it's been so long! Anyway, I haven't actually read enough of your story to be able to think of a good name... sowee. <3

Anyway, good luck with volleyball!