Sunday, November 9, 2008

Update

Hey there, so I'm still busier than a frickin bee. Volleyball just ended, and now i start gymnastics in two days. Plus high school drama never ceases. anyway, I'm working very hard right now on my story, and am trying to find a good time to post it. I need just the right part...

Well something that is atarting to bother me is that my parents dont know that i have started this blog, so i think i am going to have to start a new one that i will be able to post to more often. they havent read any parts of my story either, and i want ot make sure that its okay that they read some of the parts. anyway, the new one is going under construction probably tomorrow and i am going to try to keep it the same name and everything. Comment if u check this ever, so that i know who to send new information too...

Thanks if you do!! I really am sorry that I'm a slacker with material...

Aspiring Author

1 comment:

Faith said...

Heeey... I havn't talked to you in forever! I'm glad you've finally posted, though I understand your business! And the drama, though I wish I didn't... anyway, your story sounds really good, I can't wait to hear more of it! Are you doing NaNoWriMo?

I remember when I first told my parents about my blog- it was so scary and I got in A LOT of trouble from some of the stuff on it... I quickly learned to censor it... Though censoring is a pain in the but, cuz there's stuff you want your readers to know but not your parents...