Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Story?

Hey followers!! I am owing a blog, so here goes.

I was wondering if any of you would like to read some pieces of the newest story that I am slowly working on. Not that I have a whole lot of time to dedicate to it at the moment. Seriously, who knew high school was such a pain in the a**??

So anyway, it is not fantasy, or really that amazing. In fact it reminds me of the brainless books you read in between good ones....

By the way Emily, I joined your thing (dont take it personally but I momentarily forgot what it is called) but I have no idea how to work it. Lol... HELP? And I am going to look it up as soon as I am done, but I was wondering if you knew when Alison Croggon's book The Singing gets printed in the states...


You are all amazing!!

1 comment:

ReNu said...

Yeah, would love to read the story. I'm on Emily's site as well.