Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Time!

So I am at my summer staying destination! I am going to be staying with some family friends this summer because I wanted to try something different. But this doesn't mean I am off the hook... No I have to get a job. Mainly its because I am trying to save up to go on a trip to Spain next summer, but also because I need to "have responsibility". So that's what I am going to do today, pick up and fill out as many applications as I can get my hands on. Sounds fairly easy right?? Try again! Because the town is so small, NOBODY is hiring! *SIGH* So I am going to drag the two boys I baby-sit (No I don't get paid for this, it was the trade off for staying with this family) around town, and then take them to the beach where I will spend time scoping out boys, filling the apps out, and possibly work on a suntan.

Life is so hard...

=)

No comments: