Friday, June 26, 2009

VOTE!

Heyy... So last night at about 11 pm I was getting ready to post the promised section of my story. Well, I ran into a problem. I wasn't sure if I should post from where I left off (it will be shorter than the last one.. A lot shorter) or just a random part that I particularly liked. So I thought that I would let the five people (I LOVE YOU GUYS!) that follow the story decide. On Sunday, I am going to evaluate the comments that will hopefully be posted and then post the winner!
Thanks!
Aspiring Author

2 comments:

Emily Cross said...

Hey Aspiring Author

I was wondering if you would be interested in entering our competition over at the book bundle (book review site) - all you have to do is leave a comment, and you could wim a signed copy of 'Crossed Wires' by Rosy Thornton.

Heres the link: http://thebookbundle.blogspot.com/2009/07/our-first-competition.html. it would be great if you dropped by? and maybe let your friends know - anyone can enter.

Anyhoo, hope this finds you well and happy

Kind regards

Emily

Rebecca said...

Sorry, I just now seen your post here. Am I too late to vote? As much as I would love to see something from where the story left off, I really have to say go with the random. The beginning of your story gave us a little introduction, a new random could give more detail on where the story is going. Of course I have no idea what the random could be but since finding your blog I have never seen a post of either stories that I have not liked.